Players are still waiting for Genshin Impact update 3.3 to come out, and there has been some confusion among Travelers about the maintenance. As soon as the maintenance for Genshin Impact update 3.3 is done, players can continue playing where they left off. We will also tell you about the Genshin impact update 3.3 release date in the following sections, so continue reading.
Genshin Impact Update 3.3
What you need to know about servicing your Genshin Impact update 3.3:
- The event is on December 7, 2022, at 6:00 a.m. (UTC+8).
- Around 11 a.m. (UTC+8) on December 7, 2022, it should be over.
- If you stick through until the finish, you’ll get some free Primogems as payment.
- In the event of technical issues, you will be paid a minimum of 300 Primogems and an additional 60 Primogems for each additional hour worked.
- While the servers refresh, you can’t play the game.
You can play the Genshin Impact update 3.3 version as soon as the patch is live. Wanderer’s flag, Itto’s repeat, and the new Epitome Invocation are some of the next additions that gamers may anticipate. When the latest update is released, you’ll be able to enjoy all three of these Wishes for an Event.
- SIGMA Battle Royale
- Free Fire Lite APK Download
- Free Fire Advance Server APK Download
- Play Store Download
What events are happening in Genshin Impact 3.3?
Genshin Impact Version 3.3 marks the official debut of the Genius Invocation Trading Card Game (TCG), which brings new venues to play the game against NPCs and other players. Check out the following to learn what we currently know about it.
This Genshin Impact updates 3.3 will include a couple of event repeats, including the Windtracer and Misty Dungeon Realm events. These events will be available to players again. The Akitsu Kimodameshi, in which Arataki Itto and possibly Shikanoin Heizou will compete, is, nevertheless, the most important thing to happen in this update. This gives us a hint of the possibility of reruns in this edition!
Genshin Impact Update 3.3 Leak
the official patch notes for the Genshin Impact update 3.3 have not been released in their entirety, but we already know a great deal about the Genshin impact update 3.3 leaks.
- This adds two new characters: Wanderer (user of a five-star Anemo catalyst) and Faruzan (four-star Anemo bow wielder).
- In addition to the two new playable characters, the Raiden Shogun banner, Kamisato Ayato, and Arataki Itto will return. This is not the only novelty.
- Alongside the Across the Wilderness event, the Test of Courage event, with its rewards, is about to begin.
- Wind trace, in which two teams compete across Contested Zones, is returning. Misty Dungeon: Realm of Sand will soon be available for teams seeking to eliminate as many opponents as possible.
Genshin Impact Update 3.3 Release Date
Genshin impact update 3.3 release date is expected to be December 7 (most likely at midnight). Because only versions 3.0–3.2 were accelerated to make up for the delay earlier in the year, this update will take the standard amount of time to complete, which is six weeks. Following this, the launch of version 3.4 will take place in the middle of January, and the second half of the Genshin Impact 3.3 banners for version 3.3 will take place around the 28th of December.
Genshin Impact 3.3 Banners
Because the Genshin Impact 3.3 banners have now been confirmed, we know the returning 5 stars and the new characters. Confirmation of the 4-Stars will occur closer to the game’s release. The release of Scaramouche as a playable character Wanderer, on his first 5-Star banner, will take place during the first half of the 3.3 patches. A rerun of Arataki Itto’s flag and a new 4-Star Faruzan will accompany him in this battle.
The second half Genshin Impact 3.3 banners include a rerun of Raiden Shogun’s 5-Star banner, which finishes out the Archons following the reruns of Zhongli and Venti and Nahida’s release. In addition, Kamisato Ayato is given his first rerun since the show’s initial broadcast.
The most important thing for us to do right now is to be patient and wait for additional information. I hope this information is useful, and if you are eagerly waiting for more information about Genshin Impact update 3.3, I suggest you stay connected.
For More Latest Updates Visit: www.cyberlearning.org